i always forget that people i know read my blog ughhhh piss affff
wow actually just talked to my mum for an hour and a half and it didn’t end in tears
should be happy
i’m getting better at having dmc’s without actually telling anyone anything ayee, achievement
- sraper scooper (spoon)
- bricks of flaws
- thinking is simpler when you’re high because it’s limited so you can only think of one thing at once so each of those thoughts is clearer
- we can’t sleep when either something is harming us (eg. a squashed arm) or going to.
These can be teeny tiny things that we don’t notice normally
I noticed them this evening like the fact that my feet were a bit cold or I was leaning or an arm. It’s probably some survival method of its even half true. But it explains why it’s difficult to sleep on someone’s arm because you know it might hurt them and then might hurt you, so even then it’s survival.
- all of this made sense in my head so please don’t read it.
- you notice things slower when you’re younger (because there’s more to take in) which is why everything seems better.
- being high might literally make your brain younger because it makes it slower
- there was another completely unrelated thought which I wanted to remember but I’ve already forgot
- too many strepsils just bake your mouth numb
the fuck is wrong w/ me